Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It makes my day when.........

It makes my day when…… is my new blog, which I have decided to start in honour of the little pleasures in life that often don’t get the recognition they deserve. Hallmark doesn’t make cards to mark these occasions but that doesn’t mean they don’t feel as exciting as a Birthday or Christmas at the time of their occurrence.
These are the things that bring a smile to your dial, make you squeal with delight, have you pump your fist with joy or simply smirk at your own good fortune.
There are so many of these little moments throughout our life and it’s time we gave them some credit.
So each day I will be posting a blog about one of these moments that make my day when they happen.
The blogs won’t be long but hopefully they may make you stop & think about all the little pleasures in your life that make you smile.
Feel free to share your moments with me anytime.

Enjoy!

Becstar x

No comments:

Post a Comment