Thursday, October 20, 2011

#96: You bump into someone who you had just been talking about

#96: It makes my day when………….. You bump into someone who you had just been talking about  

I know, I know I am starting to sound like a broken record, as I crawl to the finish line for this blog. So close yet so far but better late than never and we will get to the magic 100.

So today’s post has happened to me twice over the week and both times I have run into someone I have been talking about excessively in the previous 24 hours. Now you might not think this is so impressive but oh it is……….please read on!

What makes this almost freaky is I had never bumped into these before outside our usual interactions, I had no idea that they were going to be at the airport and both times I saw them at airports away from where we all live.

Now it makes me wonder whether my radar was more in tune and that’s why I saw them but both cases they both literally walked into me. In both instances it left me with the biggest smile on my face and in awe of how the universe aligned to bring us together.
The amount of times I have said or heard “I can’t believe it” about these two coincidental meetings highlights it’s awesomeness and reiterates my belief that ‘Everything happens for a reason”

Want to bump into someone you haven’t seen in ages? Just start talking or thinking about them & who knows what may happen? (Brad Pitt, Brad Pitt, Brad Pitt……….)

Happy days!

Becstar x

No comments:

Post a Comment