Thursday, October 27, 2011

#98: Finishing the shampoo & conditioner bottle at the same time

#98: It makes my day when………….. Finishing the shampoo & conditioner bottle at the same time

Is it sad that this really makes me quite excited? Go on, you can tell me if it does – I can take it.

I usually always go through conditioner much faster than shampoo meaning that I am never in sync buying one or the other.

After thinking about it for longer than I should of, I have come to the conclusion that I go through about 3 bottles of shampoo to 4 bottles of conditioner and buy a bottle of conditioner about every 5 weeks, so I am excited by this moment approx. 2.5 times per year.
That’s enough for me and I gladly pop into Coles on the way home to buy my matching products as a pair, the way they should be.

Similar excitement occurs for the following items running out at the same time:
·         BBQ Sauce & Mayonnaise
·         Laundry Powder & Softener
·         Peanut butter & Vegemite

Happy washing!

Becstar x

No comments:

Post a Comment