Tuesday, July 5, 2011

#59: The perfect coffee

#59: It makes my day when………... You get the perfect coffee.
I can sense that the coffee lovers out there are already nodding along & I don’t really need to say any more……you know exactly what I am talking about.

I am also just as sure that you all have your favourite places to grab a coffee, know the places to avoid or have perfected making your own. However I think there is still a sense of delight when you take the first few sips and you know you are on a winner.

Perhaps more exciting is when you are branching out into unfamiliar territory, unsure of the standard you will receive but if they do hit perfection, then you are elated.

I always know that I’m on a winner if I can start sipping straight away (therefore not burnt) and when I don’t need to add any sugar.

Mmmm…coffee! I have a self-imposed rule that I can’t have coffee after 2pm, otherwise I struggle to sleep, so I must end this post here as I have ½ hour to get another.

Happy caffeinating!

Becstar x

\
                                   A couple of pictures from my own personal collection.
                                  ABOVE: Dead Man Espresso – South Melbourne, VIC

                                           BELOW: Frasers Restaurant – Kings Park, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment