Wednesday, July 27, 2011

#70: You get great customer service.

#70: It makes my day when………….. You get great customer service.
The difference between a good day and a great day at the shops, the biggest factor in your level of annoyance when having to deal with providers via the phone or the level of excitement on special occasions when dining at fancy restaurants = the standard of customer service.
I always wondered that it couldn’t be that hard to provide great customer service. I mean just chuck on a smile, a good attitude and be aware of what is happening around you, right? Well no, as sometimes it seems as though it is the hardest job in the world & those doing it seem as though it is the last place they would ever wish to be……..Although I am sure some consumers make it awfully tough with their bad attitudes and poor manners but if you hate your job so much – get a new one!
Therefore it totally makes my day when you come across a shining star, one who provides a great level of customer service and has you beaming as you walk away from your interaction with them. They may have gone out of their way to help you, been polite & attentive, understood your needs or issues or simply smiled and asked how you were going.
Different situations call for different actions but when they get it right, I make sure I go out of my way to tell them so hopefully they will continue with their great service and maybe you will even benefit when you come across them….
Happy shopping!
Becstar x
                    Doesn’t she look like she is just ready & waiting to help you. What a star!

                                          I don’t condone this but I understand the frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment