Thursday, August 18, 2011

#83: The daily special is your favourite flavour

#83: It makes my day when………….. The daily special is your favourite flavour

Doesn’t it feel like the chefs have decided upon today’s menu, just for you?
Don’t you just want to yell out a big “YESSSSS!!!!!” as soon as you see the specials board?

Well whenever the daily special happens to be my favourite on the exact day that I go to the café/restaurant then I like to think it is good karma for being so awesome!

My preferred favourites include:
·        Muffin of the day: Raspberry & White Choc or/ Orange & Poppyseed (Too hard to choose  just one)
·        Soup of the day: Pumpkin
·        Pie of the day: Steak & mushroom
·        Beer of the week: Corona (with lime)

What are your favourites?

I hope lady luck is on your side today!

Happy eating!

Becstar x


No comments:

Post a Comment