Thursday, August 25, 2011

#87: When you make someone else’s day

#87: It makes my day when…………..When you make someone else’s day

Doesn’t it just make your day when…..someone else says to you “Well, you’ve just made my day!” You still with me or slightly confused?

As much as all of the last 86 posts make my day, this one would have to be up there with the best of them. All because whatever actions completed or words spoken you will not only make another person’s day even better but in return when they show their gratitude and tell you so, it will also make your day. Double whammy!

I had a client ask me to do something yesterday that I completed for them in less than 5 minutes as I was bored with the task I was doing. They were so grateful and told me exactly how helpful my quick response has been, so consequently by making them happy, they had done the same for me. I was pretty chuffed with myself and my motivation skyrocketed.

So if the lovely lady in the supermarket with the trolley piled high lets you in front to pay for your one banana, make sure you sincerely tell her how happy you are for that gesture and she will feel great too. Pay it forward!

Happy Friday!

Becstar x

 Ps. Thanks to all my lovely readers who have told me that the MMDW Blog makes their day because that was the main inspiration for today’s post. I don’t get sick of hearing that people are enjoying it. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment