Tuesday, August 23, 2011

#86: The perfect night’s sleep

#86: It makes my day when…………..You get the perfect night’s sleep

Oh the joy of waking up feeling completely rested, ready to tackle the day full steam ahead.

You’ve just had a great night’s rest after falling asleep in mere seconds, you feel as though you hardly moved, you didn’t have to get up to go to the toilet and you even woke up naturally before your alarm went off.

I must admit that these morning moments are pretty rare for me and not many mornings go past when I don’t wake up to an alarm (Especially since starting Operation Rise Early – where for those interested my performance sits at over 80%)

When it does happen I feel such a sense of achievement that I have really performed during the night, giving my best effort at a great night’s sleep. I just wish I knew how I did it, so that I could relive the glory every morning as I woke up, so I could start the day on such a positive note.

Happy resting!

Becstar x

No comments:

Post a Comment