Monday, June 20, 2011

#49: The car park next to you is empty when you need to reverse out

#49: It makes my day when………. The car park next to you is empty when you need to reverse out
Now I know this one is pretty specific but it happens to me last night when I was leaving the gym and I was pretty happy about it.
You know when you go into a crowded car park, the spaces are quite skinny and the distance to the row of cars behind you is quite small?
It means ultimately you are forced to do a 8 point turn to get out while mobs of angry looking drivers look on.
So this one is all about the times when you need to reverse out and the space next to you is empty so you can easily spin the car around in a big arc while reversing and get out in one smooth move.
Simple but brilliant!
Happy reversing!
Becstar x

No comments:

Post a Comment