Thursday, June 30, 2011

#56: It’s a bright, sunny day

#56: It makes my day when………...It’s a bright, sunny day.
Keeping with yesterday's weather theme - it totally makes my day when it is a beautiful, bright, warm, sunny day.

Not too hot that you start sweating as soon as you get out of a cold shower but warm enough to get around in shorts & t-shirt.

You still want to be able to do a bit of exercise, sit in the sun without feeling like you are burning in an oven and not have any problems touching your steering wheel.

With this in mind, my optimal forecast would read as follows - "Todays weather forecast is for clear blue skies and a top of 32 degrees with a light breeze rolling in by early evening"

Personally I think I am 3.2 times more likely to have an awesome day if the sun is shining.

Bring on summer!

Becstar x


                       One of my favourite places to be on a beautiful day – Cottesloe Beach, WA.

No comments:

Post a Comment