Friday, May 6, 2011

#12: You think of a song then it comes on the radio.

#12 It makes my day when………..You think of a song then it comes on the radio.
A quick, short, self-explanatory post for a Saturday morning.
You are driving along in the car, when you think about a song, start humming or maybe say aloud, “I really wish the ‘Who let the dogs out’ song would come on.”
Then BAM, a few songs later and on it is blaring through the car speakers, you are belting it out at the top of your lungs (“Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof”) and thanking the radio fairies for hearing your requests.  
I hope that this happens to other people, otherwise it might reconfirm my thoughts that maybe I am a psychic.
Although I must admit, I am a bit of a Top 40 tragic, so I am usually silently requesting the latest song, which is usually played every 20mins, so this is quite a frequent occurrence in my life.
Still it makes my day and has me thinking that I’m receiving some good karma my way……
Becstar x

No comments:

Post a Comment