Sunday, May 8, 2011

#14: You get to the train station platform and the next one is due in less than 2mins

#14: It makes my day when………..You get to the train station platform and the next one is due in less than 2mins.
How perfect is your timing? Is the whole public transport system working around your travel plans?
It means that you took exactly the right amount of time in the shower, brushing your hair, eating your toast, watching the entertainment segment on Sunrise and walking to the stop. What a start to the day!
I’m all about efficiency, so when I don’t have to wait around wasting time playing Bounce Bullet on my iphone, then that’s enough to get me humming ‘Beautiful Day’.
Also relevant for those playing along who catch prefer to catch a tram, bus, ferry or hover board.
Happy travels.
Becstar x

No comments:

Post a Comment